Online Booking Form
Durham Farm Connections Mobile Agricultural Exhibit
“Connecting Your Food To Our Farms!”
- A 25% deposit is due upon booking.
- Remaining and final payment is due 30 days after the event.
- The 25% deposit is forfeited if the event is cancelled within 30 days of the event.
- Filling out the Durham Farm Connections Resources Request Form acts as a request and will be reviewed by the DFC Agricultural Exhibits Coordinator. Events will be considered once a completed request form is received. This does NOT guarantee that the agricultural exhibit requested will be visiting your event. You will be contacted for more information and to discuss details.
- If your event is confirmed the following must be provided:
- Parking and admittance passes for the event for the trucker and any DFC ag. ambassadors
- Proof of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance with a minimum limit of $2 Million
We encourage sourcing sponsorship to assist with costs and build community involvement.
All about ...
- More than 30 different breeds of sheep can be found on the farms in Ontario.
- Smaller farms have flocks of 50-200 sheep.
- Larger farms have 800-1200 sheep.
- Sheep produce many useful by-products.
- A lamb knows its mother by the bleating sound she makes.