Online Booking Form
Durham Farm Connections Mobile Agricultural Exhibit
“Connecting Your Food To Our Farms!”
- A 25% deposit is due upon booking.
- Remaining and final payment is due 30 days after the event.
- The 25% deposit is forfeited if the event is cancelled within 30 days of the event.
- Filling out the Durham Farm Connections Resources Request Form acts as a request and will be reviewed by the DFC Agricultural Exhibits Coordinator. Events will be considered once a completed request form is received. This does NOT guarantee that the agricultural exhibit requested will be visiting your event. You will be contacted for more information and to discuss details.
- If your event is confirmed the following must be provided:
- Parking and admittance passes for the event for the trucker and any DFC ag. ambassadors
- Proof of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance with a minimum limit of $2 Million
We encourage sourcing sponsorship to assist with costs and build community involvement.
All about ...
- What’s the word in the barn?
- Pigs Around the world
- Eat like a Pig?
- Sweat like a Pig?
- What meat comes from a Pig?
- How long does it take for a Pig to get to market?