Agriculture Education for All Ages!
Durham Farm Connections runs programs for the young and the young at heart.
From programs specifically tailored to align with school curriculums, to our Open House event, there are many opportunities to learn about where your food comes from – directly from the people who produce it!
All about ...
- Generates 9 billion in economic output.
- Six million acres farmed.
- 97% of farms are family owned and operated.
- Farmers rotate crops to keep nutrients in the soil.
- Grains are used for both human and animal consumption as well as many other products you use everyday.