All about Farming ... and Agriculture Education
Our educational trailer is packed full of static displays and interactive activities. Great for school and community events, festivals and county fairs!Book today!
Facebook Live Farm Tours!
Durham Region farmers will offer behind-the-scenes virtual farm tours throughout 2021. Each tour will be hosted by a farmer and will share a beyond the farm gate view of many different types of farms.Facebook Live Farm Tours
Through initiatives such as a Grade 3 Program, a High School Program, Open House as well as having a presence at County Fairs and Events, Durham Farm Connections provides an unparalleled and exciting agriculture education experience.
As volunteers who are agricultural producers and/or industry stakeholders, we have a passion and vested interest in providing agriculture education to the residents of Durham Region.Education Programs
All about ...
- Generates 9 billion in economic output.
- Six million acres farmed.
- 97% of farms are family owned and operated.
- Farmers rotate crops to keep nutrients in the soil.
- Grains are used for both human and animal consumption as well as many other products you use everyday.